Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, at least my ass is no longa' a voygin...

Now dat my ass is foyty tree, I looked back ova my life. I realized I was very shy and to dis day hadn't had any sexual experiences except wit my hand, Kelly da Fruit’s silky coytans, or eatin' out dat whore Shitifa's cheddar cheese smellin ass. Da only way I can get my rocks off, is I have to get away from my masta and savya's woyshipas who severely tortured my ass whenever I am caught jackin'--which is quite often. I had dis one place where I can go to peep on one of my ma’s old friends while I rub little Noochi wit da "flintlock" maneuver.


Da udda night, I was peepin on dat old broad. Da lot next to her shack was undeveloped and afforded me the ability to spy on hoy ass without woyey. I had spied on her ass several times, seeing everyting from da old bag undressing out of hoy goydle and cleanin' out her adult diapas, to some pretty exciting sexual tings wit some black men.


As I was standin on da air conditioner watchin her old ass disrobe, she bent down facin' hoy closet, giving me a perfect shot of hoy wrinkled puss. I failed to see dat da Crunk had slipped out of da room and had come around da coyna of da house, catchin my ass peeping while I was jackin'. I jumped down (wit my skid-marked pants around my ankles) and tried to act like I was lookin for my fake vagina and dat I was practicin' karate, but his ass wasn't buyin' it.


Da Crunk took my ass into the house (wit my pants still around my ankles) and said, "Ho, look at dis fat honky fuck I found outside our bedroom window." Dey sta'ted talkin about callin' da Toid on my ass. I was freaking out. Den, da old broad asked my ass if I tawt she was pretty. I told her I tawt she was very beautiful. She den dropped her nightgown and diapa to da flowa and asked me if I tawt her ass was sexy. I tink da rise in da flab around my cock was answa enough, but I told her "Oh, yes." Den she asked my ass if I tawt it would be better to touch her dan to just look at her ass troo da window. I was really scared, but I told her ass dat, yes, it would be much nicer.


She foiced my ass to wear a blindfold. Den, she told my ass to come and feel her fuckin' tits. Dis was the first real breast I had ever laid my hand on. Doz tits felt much smalla dan dey looked and ratha' boney. At da same time, she reached over and began rubbin' my cock. Toyns out, she and da Crunk was into some kinky shit. Dey taught me everyting about sex a person could imagine.


At last, afta 20 seconds of some ha'd poundin'--doggy style--I was not a voygin. But unfoytunately fowa my ass, my bliss was soon toyned into utta and complete humiliation. When I took da blindfold off, what I witnessed in da bed where I popped my cherry was Kelly "Da Fruit" Millis. He was totally nude and smokin' a fuckin' cigarette. On top of dat shit, I saw all my fuckin' pals (includin' dat old bag) standin' around wit video cameras laughin' at my ass. Da fuckin Toid played dat goddamn trumpet.


I yelled out real loud. You fuckin' assholes, you toyned my ass into a fag. I den challenged da Toid to a match. Afta my Loyd and Savya, da Liberal Libarian descend from his golden throne and allowed da match to ensue, da Toid began givin' my ass a severe beatin'.


As I was standing punch drunk on my feet, da Toid shoved da trumpet in my ass, den pushed my ass down where I landed on my fuckin' gut. Da gas dat came out of my ass made da most humiliatin' sound to ever come out of dat goddamn trumpet--da Toid was declared da winna, den everyting went black.


When I awoke da next day from my tremendous beatin' and humiliation in my slave quartas', I saw plasta'd across da whole house postas of my homosexual experience. I was told to autograph deez posta's so dey can be sold at my Masta's Communist cafe. Dat hot old broad had set my ass up. Why I oughtaaaa.... Well, at least da good news is, I'm no longa a voygin.

No comments:

Post a Comment