Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Da Devil went to Braddock

Da devil went down to Braddock, his ass was lookin' for a Hoyshey hole to fuck.
He was in a bind 'cause he liked men's behinds: he was willin' to try his luck.

When he came across dis lard-ass jackin' on his little weina' tot.
And da devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Hey fat-ass let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a jacker too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet wit you.
"Now you jack your tiny cock pretty good, fat boy, but give da devil his due:
"I bet a dildo of gold against your hole, 'cause I think I'll cum quicka' dan you."

The fat ass said: "My name's Tony and jackin' might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cause I'm da fastest jack dat's ever been."

Tony you greasin up your cock and jack like a reta'd.
'Cawse hells broke loose in Braddock and da devil jacks it ha'd.
And if you win you get dis sticky dildo made of gold.
But if you lose, the devil rapes your asshole.

Da devil opened up his vaseline and he said: "I'll start dis show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he lathered up his cockbow.
And he pulled his cock across his balls and it made an evil hiss.
Den a band of demons sta'ted jackin' and it sounded sum'tin like dis.

When da devil finished, Tony said: "Well you're pretty quick ol' son.
"But if you'll recover in dat chair, right dere, and let my ass show you how it's done."

Fire on the mountain, run boys, run.
Da devil's strokin' in da house of da risin' sun.
Jackin' in da bread pin, spurtin' out goo.
Moanin' like a crack whore screaming, "ooo, ooo, ooo."

Da devil bowed his head because he knew dat he been beat.
He laid dat sticky, golden dildo on da ground at Tony's obese feet.
Tony said: "Devil just come on back if you ever wanna jack again.
"I told you once, you motha, I'm da quickest jack dat's ever been."

Fire on the mountain, run boys, run.
Da devil's strokin' in da house of da risin' sun.
Jackin' in da bread pin, spurtin' out goo.
Moanin' like a crack whore screaming, "ooo, ooo, ooo."

1 comment:

  1. Dis song shorwa humiliates my ass.... woo, woo, woo... nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.....

    ReplyDelete