Sunday, November 22, 2009

hemorrhoid clit

Boy, Shitifa showa humiliated my ass dis morning. I told her ass about da dream I had about Amelia, where I got to moida hoy tits. Shitifa was pissed. Dat horwa asked why my ass was fantasizing about dat "skinny, honky bitch". Shitifa pointed out dat Amelia hates my ass (until I convince amelia to marry my ass) and dat Shitifa lets me eat out hoy chedda cheese smellin' ass.

I den instinctively said "yuck". This provoked Shitifa, dat slut reached beneath my trousa's and unda my gut den grabbed a tuft of pubes poyched above my cock. She jerked it hard enough to pull a handful of hair out while she pinched my nipples and snapped hoy fingas. AHHHHHH!!!!!

Den she tripped my ass where I landed on my gut. As I lay dere, she pulled down my pants to my ankles. Den da slut began flicking hoy middle finga at my asshole clit as I screamed "my clit, my fuckin' clit...." Ova and ova again Shitifa thumped my shit-clit. Soon all da guys showed up to watch da spectacle. Da humiliation led to a soyging swell of an impending climax which caused my ass to sweat profusely.

Suddenly my ass couldn't breathe. I panicked and thrashed, but still I couldn't breathe. Den she picked slapped my ass clit wit hoy black dildo, den da soyge of a humiliating oygazm came. Dat bastid Letravis Goyman was so aroused, he stat'ed humping Mud, who was pounding his weina wit da bra he makes my ass wear. Da soyge was so strong I crapped all ova da place den passed out in a puddle of my own piss and shit.

Now I an foyced to relive dis humiliation tonight at da Lib's anti-republican fund-raisa, since dis most recent bout of anal humiliation was filmed by da Toid and posted it on da Demorat Pa'ties official website. Why I oughtaaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment